The details are as below
- Housing Call Counsel - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 2pm-5pm e-mail email@example.com or fax 0207 993 7700
- Immigration Call Counsel - Monday to Friday 2pm-5pm e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 0207 993 7700
- Employment Call Counsel - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 2pm-5pm - e-mail email@example.com or fax 0207 993 7700
When contacting us please include:
- your name, the case name
- your full contact details
- your case reference
- your LSC contract number or an outline of how you are eligible for this service i.e. you are a quality mark holder.
It is hoped that we will deal with your query with 48 hours of receiving your correspondence, however during this period we cannot guarantee that we will be able to deal with all queries, and we cannot deal with emergencies on this system. Please note the other Community Legal Services Specialist Support Services below:
- Shelter Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (answerphone 1st & 3rd Weds mornings of the month - 0207 505 4688
- 1 Pump Court - Mon-Fri 2pm-5pm 0207 842 7027
- Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants Mon-Fri 10am-1pm 0845 602 1020
- Citizens Advice Specialist Support Unit Mon-Thurs 10.30am-1pm & 2-4pm
Please note the new phone line numbers from 29th August when our service will be back to normal. However please note the change in opening times and days for immigration and employment.
- Housing 0207 993 7666 - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 2pm-5pm
- Immigration 0207 993 7777 - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10am-1pm
- Employment 0207 993 7888 - Wednesday & Friday 2pm-5pm
To find out more about the CallCounsel service please click here .