Since 1997, Garden Court’s specialist team has been at the forefront of the ever-developing complex case law in SIAC and are experts in every aspect of appeals against Deprivation of Citizenship, Refusal of Entry Clearance, Human Rights Appeals, Exclusion from the UK, Refusal of Citizenship (Naturalisation) and Deportation, Exclusion from Refugee Convention and Bail.
SIAC is a dedicated CMP environment which deals with immigration and citizenship appeals where the Home Secretary wishes to withhold material from the Appellant for national security or other public interest reasons.
Areas of Expertise
- Deprivation of Citizenship
- Refusal of Entry Clearance
- Human Rights Appeals
- Naturalisation Refusals and Exclusions from the UK
- Refusal of Citizenship (Naturalisation)
- Exclusion from Refugee Convention