Human Trafficking conference
Monday 6 February 2006
Discussion topics covered:
- What is trafficking?
- The problems in identifying the victims of trafficking
- The need for immediate protection
- Providing more durable protection
- The way forward
- Debbie Ariyo (Executive Director, Africans Unite Against Child Abuse)
- Jacqueline Bhabha (Harvard University)
- Neil Brown (Head of Reflex Secretariat)
- Kathryn Cronin & Nadine Finch (Barristers, Garden Court Chambers)
- Katherine Henderson (Immigration, Browell Smith Solicitors)
- Mike Kaye (Communications Manager, Anti-Slavery International)
- Clare Tudor (Immigration Advisory Service, Glasgow) and
- Representatives from BAAF, the Crown Prosecution Service, the Police, The Children's Commissioner, the Separated Children in Europe Programme, Home Office, the Poppy Project and the Refugee Council.
We are top ranked by independent legal directories and consistently win awards.
+ View more awards
Areas of Law