|Date:||Wednesday 14 November 2018|
|Time:||6:00pm - 7:30pm|
|Venue:||Garden Court Chambers, 57-60 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3LJ|
This event is the second of two essential seminars for criminal legal aid solicitors and those who work in the youth justice system. Experienced speakers will give delegates the confidence and ability to advise youth clients on bringing public law challenges, and run with them.
This seminar includes:
- Spotting criminal JRs for children and young people.
- When is JR the right remedy? Can it be used to change culture and practice?
- Understanding the nuts and bolts of judicial review procedure and securing funding.
- Maya Sikand (Barrister, Garden Court Chambers)
- Greg Stewart, (Youth justice practitioner on the Law Society Criminal Law Committee, founder GT Stewart)
- Jo Cecil (Barrister, Garden Court Chambers)
- Jennifer Twite (Head of Strategic Litigation and Youth Justice specialist, JFK)
- Amanda Weston QC (Barrister, Garden Court Chambers) (Chair)
Book your place
To book your place, please visit the YJLC event page.