Refresh your knowledge of equitable interests and TOLATA with two experienced housing and property law barristers.
|Date:||Thursday 24 October 2013|
|Time:||6:30pm - 8:00pm|
|Venue:||Garden Court Chambers, 57-60 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3LJ|
This seminar will enrich delegates' knowledge of situations where the legal ownership of a property does not accurately reflect the beneficial ownership (or what parties consider to be the beneficial ownership). The speakers will tackle a range of problematic issues that arise in practice ensuring participants leave with valuable examples that will assist them in their day-to-day work.
This seminar will cover:
- Shared ownership problems: "Yes, you own half the flat even as a tenant"
- Co-ownership problems - whose interest is paramount?
- O'Brien wife problems: "Sorry, the business owes £1million and the house must be sold"
- Third party rights: "But I have been living here the whole time"
- Equity problems: "You can have the house, but first, give me the best years of your life"
What is included?
- 1.5 hours of fully-accredited CPD training
- Talks prepared two experienced housing and property law barristers
- Comprehensive notes for your future reference
- The opportunity to ask questions
Who should attend?
- Experienced property law and real estate solicitors
- Housing lawyers.
About the speakers
CPD Hours: 1.5
Speakers: Stephen Cottle and Michael Paget
Cost: £25.00 per person plus VAT