|Wednesday 25 November 2009
THE SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS AND DISABILITY TRIBUNAL RULES - ONE YEAR ON (Free Seminar)
Fisher Meredith LLP and Garden Court Chambers would like to invite you to a seminar providing a practical overview of the way the new SENDIST rules are working in practice, one year after they came into force. It will cover such areas as:
- The new rules - how they are operating in practice and how they have been amended since they were brought into force
- An overview of preparation and procedure for SENDIST appeals
- The case management process
- Enforcement of case management directions
- Powers to direct access to children and schools
- Costs orders
- Conduct of SENDIST hearings
- The Upper Tier judicial review jurisdiction
The seminar will be of interest to lawyers, local authority education officers and other professionals working in this area, and also to those involved in advising and supporting parents with SENDIST appeals and securing SEN provision for children and young people.
Please email email@example.com or telephone 020 7091 2850 to confirm your place. This seminar is FREE to attend.