|Date:||Friday 14 October 2016|
|Time:||09:00am - 5:00pm|
|Venue:||Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 65 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1HT Get directions|
One of the highlights of the human rights lawyer’s CPD calendar, the JUSTICE Annual Human Rights Conference offers a key opportunity to update your legal knowledge and gain valuable insight into the human rights issues of the year.
Topics covered include:
- Article 8 at work: A view on private and family life from the Supreme Court
- Criminal justice and human rights update
- Equality and human rights update
- Judicial review and human rights update
- Charter or Convention? An update from Europe
- The law at war: human rights, the ECHR and accountability
- The Human Rights Act 1998: Protecting the victims of crime
For the full programme, details of pricing and booking information, please visit the JUSTICE website. Book soon to take advantage of the early bird discount.
Please note that this event is not being administered by Garden Court and that all enquiries should be directed to JUSTICE.