|Date:||Thursday 29 November 2018|
|Time:||5:30pm - 7:00pm|
|Venue:||Garden Court North Chambers, 3rd Floor, Blackfriars House, Parsonage, Manchester, Manchester M3 2JA|
|Areas of Law:||Family Law|
Join us in Manchester at Garden Court North Chambers for a seminar on family law in a global age.
The seminar will cover:
- Immigration & nationality issues in children cases – providing guidance on how to protect children and their carers with uncertain status and alert practitioners to some of the common misperceptions in current practice
- International Surrogacy - to provide an overview of the key issues in international surrogacy, looking at obtaining passports and travel documents for the children; questions of domicile and the appropriate family jurisdiction; obtaining family orders in the UK and getting permission to bring surrogate children into, or to remove them permanently from, the UK
- Relocation – how to oppose a relocation and win. A practical look at the issues for relocation and how to successfully oppose an application
- Kathryn Cronin, Garden Court Chambers (Call: 1980)
- Natalie Wilkins, Garden Court North Chambers (Call: 2013)
- Mai-Ling Savage, Garden Court Chambers (Call: 1998)
- James Holmes, Garden Court Chambers (Call: 2011)
- Lyndsey Sambrooks-Wright, Garden Court Chambers (Call: 2008) (Chair)
Drinks and canapés will be served after the seminar for which we hope you will join us.
To book your place, please fill out the booking form below. If you have any issues or comments, please contact email@example.com