|Date:||Thursday 26 February 2015|
|Time:||6:30pm - 8:00pm|
|Venue:||Garden Court Chambers, 57-60 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3LJ Get directions|
|Areas of Law:||Housing Law|
This seminar aims to update delegates on recent developments in county court proceedings for disrepair. The speakers will also set out how to run a successful prosecution under the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
This seminar will cover:
- Remedies for disrepair after LASPO
- Civil and criminal proceedings for disrepair
- Funding issues and costs
- Recent developments on liability and quantum in county court proceedings
- How to run a criminal prosecution under the Environmental Protection Act 1990
What is included?
- Solicitors - this seminar will count as 1.5 hours of your CPD requirements
- Accredited by the BSB
- Talks prepared by an experienced housing law barrister and a housing law solicitor
- Comprehensive notes for your future reference
- The opportunity to ask questions
Who should attend?
Housing law solicitors working at all levels.
About the speakers
Beatrice Prevatt has a broad housing law practice that combines housing and community care. She has particular expertise in acting for tenants in disrepair matters.
Timothy Waitt is a housing law solicitor at Anthony Gold Solicitors. He advises landlords and tenants, and focuses on repair issues.
Cost: £25.00 per person plus VAT