|Date:||Friday 11 December 2015|
|Time:||09:30am - 5:15pm|
|Venue:||The Grange City Hotel, 8-14 Cooper's Row, London EC3N 2BQ Get directions|
This highly topical conference, chaired by Neil Allen and with a panel of expert speakers, focuses on a wide range of issues from the implications of recent case law on deprivation of liberty to the impact of safeguarding duties under the Care Act 2014 on best interests under the Mental Capacity Act.
Amanda Weston of Garden Court's Court of Protection Team, will be leading a panel on the Impact of Safeguarding Duties Under The Care Act 2014 On Best Interests Under MCA.
Full details of the programme, speakers and how to book can be found on the MBL Seminars website.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution in Court of Protection cases
- Can the family deprive liberty?
- The Court of Protection and medical treatment: Principles and practice
- Enabling altruism
- Secrecy v Privacy? Transparency in the Court of Protection
- Impact of Safeguarding Duties Under The Care Act 2014 On Best Interests Under MCA
- The Mental Health/Capacity Interface
Please note that this event is not being administered by Garden Court Chambers. Any enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.