|Date:||Wednesday 20 April 2011|
This expert seminar is designed to give business immigration practitioners a solid grounding in the Points Based System and recent changes to the immigration rules affecting immigration for professionals.
The speakers will focus on:
- Implications of the March 2011 changes to the immigration rules regarding Tiers 1, 2 and 5
- Latest developments in judicial review of sponsor licences under Tiers 2 and 4
- Solutions to the Tier 2 Cap: European Union law, judicial review and Tier 5
- Remedies against refusal of entry clearance and leave to remain: tactics on appeal and judicial review
- Advising Tier 2 sponsors: mechanisms for avoiding litigation before the Employment Tribunal
This seminar is a rare opportunity to learn about the points based system from the experts who are used to assisting clients with business immigration cases.
Navtej Singh Ahluwalia, Adrian Berry, Andrew Eaton, Duran Seddon and Mark Symes