Garden Court Chambers, 57-60 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London, WC2A 3LJ
DX: 34 Chancery Lane
- Switchboard: 020 7993 7600
- Fax: 020 7993 7700
- Video Conferencing: 020 7993 7897
- General enquiries:
- Housing and property:
- Community care and welfare benefits:
- Civil liberties:
- Court of Protection and mental health:
- Public law, planning and environmental and gypsy & traveller:
- Crime clerks:
- Family clerks:
- Immigration clerks:
- Mediation clerks:
- Public access enquiries:
- Billing and finance:
For all media or press enquiries please contact David de Menezes directly using the information below:
Phone: 020 7993 7671
Our switchboard and reception are open from 08:45 to 18:15 Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Tube: Holborn (Central and Piccadilly lines) is 2 minutes’ walk away.
- Buses: High Holborn – 8, 25, 242, 521
Kingsway – 1, 59, 68, 91, 168, 171, 188, 243, 521
- Rail: Euston, King’s Cross, St Pancras, Waterloo, Charing Cross, City Thameslink and Farringdon mainline stations are all a short journey from Chambers.
Plan your journey with the Transport for London Journey Planner
Garden Court Chambers has disabled access facilities including a ground-floor disabled toilet and disabled access to the conference rooms and seminar room. Disabled visitors can discuss any special requirements by contacting our reception on 020 7993 7600.
We have dedicated parking for visitors; please contact our reception in advance as parking is on a first come first serve basis. On street parking is also available outside Chambers on Lincoln’s Inn Fields. The pay and display charges operate from Monday to Saturday, 08.30 to 18.30. The current charge is £4.80 per hour with a maximum stay of 2 hours.
Some of our facilities are available for hire. Further details and information about how to book a room are available on the room hire page of the website.