Sharon has expertise in the following:
- complex, non-accidental injuries
- fabricated or induced illness
- child sexual abuse including inter-generational abuse
- chronic abuse and neglect
- concurrent criminal and care proceedings
- children cases with an international element including child abduction.
- children cases involving immigration issues
- forced marriage, honour killing and female genital mutilation
- parents with mental health difficulties and mental health problems
- Court of Protection
Recently involved in an FGM case where the mother wished to remove her child and reside in Egypt. Awaiting judgment.
Re S (A Child: Care Order)  EWHC 529 (Fam)
A local authority v DS  EWHC 1442 (Fam)
A local authority v DS: an invitation to judicially review the legal services
- Family Law Bar Association