We have represented employees and workers at all levels, from regulatory proceedings through the Employment Tribunal, to the Supreme Court and the European Court of Human Rights.
Members of our team benefit from being part of a multi-disciplinary set and have close working relationships with our immigration team, which we have drawn on in high-profile employee status and trafficking claims.
The members of the team are drawn from diverse backgrounds, and are able to provide advice with empathy. We provide a high quality, effective and approachable service. We are proud of our commitment to workers’ rights, and are well aware of the difficulties faced by individuals who seek redress in a jurisdiction that does not provide public funding for claims. A number of our members take employment cases under public access.
Areas of Expertise
- Disputes relating to Covid-19
- Discrimination claims under the Equality Act 2010
- Discrimination on grounds of trade union status
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal
- Health & Safety detriment and dismissal
- Human Rights claims (including blacklisting)
- Claims by workers without a right to reside (including trafficked workers)
- Maternity and Parental Rights
- Claims by precarious workers (i.e. agency, part-time, flexible and temporary workers)
- Equal pay claims,
- Breach of contract claims
- National Minimum Wage
- Working Time Regulations