Reporting to: Head of Operations and HR
Garden Court Chambers is one of the largest and most successful barristers’ chambers in the UK. Following rapid expansion in recent years, we now have over 180 barristers supported by a busy Clerking team. We are recognised as leaders in civil liberties, housing, immigration, family and public law and criminal defence. Our passion for human rights and social justice has shaped the development of law in these areas over the last 40 years. This is reflected in our ground-breaking cases, which hit the news headlines every week.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are now looking to recruit for two full-time Administrative Assistants.
This is an important role offering administrative support to all our clerking teams and will include the following:
- Dealing with all the incoming and outgoing post
- Delivering papers to/from court and other chambers
- Assisting with copying and scanning of document bundles
- Good team player
- Proactive and willing to take initiative,
- “Can do” attitude,
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at A-C level (including English and Maths)
Terms and Conditions:
- Salary of £20K pa
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 5% Employers Pension contribution and other benefits (following successful completion of probation)
Click here to download a copy of the job description for this post.
How to Apply
Should you have any queries about the post please contact Mia Hakl-Law at or by telephone on 020 7993 7662.
The closing date for this post is at 4 PM on Friday 15th December 2017