Colin Yeo - news
- Garden Court Chambers ranked in Band 1 in Chambers UK Bar Guide 20195 November 2018We are delighted to have once again been ranked in Band 1 by Chambers and Partners in the Chambers UK Bar Guide 2019.
- Garden Court Special Fund awards over £300,000 to organisations working to defend civil liberties, human rights and social justice22 May 2018Over the last 30 years Garden Court's Special Fund has donated in excess of £1.5 million to organisations doing legal campaigning or charitable work in defence of civil liberties and social justice.
- Garden Court secures number one spot in Legal 500 2017 for second year running16 October 2017Garden Court Chambers now has 120 barrister rankings across 15 areas of law.
- BBC World News – Colin Yeo assesses whether Donald Trump could be banned from the UK19 January 2016Colin Yeo joined BBC World News to discuss whether such a ban would be legal.
- Chambers UK Bar Guide ranks Garden Court in Band 130 October 2015Garden Court Chambers recognised as a leading set for immigration, social housing, civil liberties, police law, Court of Protection, crime and inquests and public inquiries.
- Garden Court Chambers ranked Band 1 in Chambers UK 201431 October 2013We are once again delighted to have been ranked as a leading set by Chambers and Partners in the Chambers UK 2014 directory.