Garden Court offers affordable legal advice across a range of family matters, such as divorce, children and financial disputes.
As the largest set of barristers’ Chambers in London, we offer an unrivalled breadth of experience. We are number one ranked in the independent legal directories, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500, so you can be assured your case will be handled with the highest level of expertise.
We have a dedicated team of family law barristers who can accept instructions directly from the public. This means that our expertise as family lawyers is directly available to you.
What are the advantages of public access?
- Reduction or elimination of the costs of engaging a solicitor
- Direct communication between client and barrister
- Access to choice of specialist advice and representation
How can we help you?
Members of the Family Team are able to offer advice and representation in all aspects of family law. This includes but is not limited to:
- Divorce, including contested proceedings
- Financial support for spouses
- Financial support for children
- Property disputes and financial rights of unmarried couples
- Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Domestic violence
- Injunctions/Occupation Orders/Non Molestation Orders
- Freezing Orders (protecting join assets from dissipation)
- Children: private and public law proceedings
- Child Care proceedings
- All aspects of custody, support, residence, maintenance
To get in touch, please fill out and submit this form.
You can also contact us on 020 7993 7777 for initial enquiries or you can email our clerks at
Our offices are located in central London, close to Holborn Tube station.
Further information regarding Public Access is available in the Bar Standards Board’s guidance.