Garden Court offers affordable legal advice across a range of family matters, such as divorce, children and financial disputes.
We have a dedicated team of family law barristers who can accept instructions directly from the public. This means that our expertise as family lawyers is directly available to you.
As the largest set of barristers’ chambers in London, we offer an unrivalled breadth of experience. We are number one ranked in the independent legal directories, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500, so you can be assured your case will be handled with the highest level of expertise.
What are the advantages of public access?
- Reduction or elimination of the costs of engaging a solicitor
- Direct communication between client and family law barrister
- Access to specialist advice and representation
How can we help you?
Our family law barristers offer advice and representation on all aspects of family law. This includes but is not limited to:
- Divorce, including contested proceedings
- Financial support for spouses
- Financial support for children
- Property disputes and financial rights of unmarried couples
- Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Domestic violence
- Injunctions/Occupation Orders/Non Molestation Orders
- Freezing Orders (protecting assets from being dissolved)
- Children: private and public law proceedings
- Child Care proceedings
- All aspects of custody, support, residence and maintenance
To get in touch, please fill out and submit this form.
You can also contact us on 020 7993 7777 for initial enquiries or you can email our new client team at
Our offices are located in central London, close to Holborn Tube station.
Further information regarding Public Access is available in the Bar Standards Board’s guidance.